Annual Preventative Maintenance
The key to a trouble free winter
On average, oil heating systems run up to 2,000 hours during the winter. It is important to maintain your heating system. We suggest a “tune-up” and cleaning once per year to keep your oil heating system running at peak efficiency. An “out of tune” oil heating system can burn up to 10% more fuel oil during the winter, contribute to premature equipment failure and pollute the environment.
Our N.O.R.A. (National OilHeat Research Alliance) certified technicians will perform a thorough cleaning and 15 point inspection ensuring your boiler or furnace is in top condition for the long heating season ahead. A tune up may also minimize unexpected break downs due to lack of maintenance which will cost you more in the long run.
Today’s modern oil burning systems are more complicated than their counterparts of years past. Modern oil heating systems, when installed and maintained properly, will provide years of comfort and use less oil while emitting zero smoke from its exhaust! Remember an efficient heating system uses LESS OIL, has a longer life span and is better for the environment!
Please scroll down to see the benefits of an oil heating system “tune up” or SAVE MORE WITH A SERVICE PLAN! Request a Service Plan and see how much more we can do for you! See details below.
Complete annual oil heating system preventive maintenance visit:
Heating System “Tune Up”
- Save up to 10% on heating costs
- Add years to the life expectancy of this expensive equipment
- Recommended professional preventive maintenance
- Heating system safety inspection
- Vacuum, cleaning and inspection of:
- Heat exchanger
- Combustion chamber
- Exhaust system
- Nozzle, strainer, oil filter and air filter inspection & change
- Lubricate motors & bearings
- Ignition & control calibration
- Combustion efficiency analysis:
- Draft analysis
- Digital flue gas analysis
- Stack temperature/heat loss analysis
- Efficiency report